Maltrato femenino

Maltrato femenino
900 840 111

martes, 11 de septiembre de 2012

Michael Jackson: Bad 25 Aniversario


CDDisco1

CD Original remasterizado


  • CDDisco2
  • 1. Don't be messin' round
  • 2. I'm so blue
  • 3. Song groove
  • 4. Free
  • 5. Price of fame
  • 6. Al Capone
  • 7. Streetwalker
  • 8. Fly away
  • 9. Todo mi amor eres tú (I just can't stop loving you)
  • 10. Je ne veux pas la fin de nous  (I just can't stop loving you)
  • 11. Bad (Remix By Afrojack Featuring Pitbull- DJ Buddha Edit)
  • 12. Speed Demon (Remix by Nero)
  • 13. Bad (Remix By Afrojack - Club Mix)
  • CDDisco3
  • 1. Wanna be startin' somethin'
  • 2. This place hotel
  • 3. Another part of me
  • 4. I just can't stop loving you
  • 5. She's out of my life
  • 6. I want you back / The love save / I'll be there
  • 7. Rock with you
  • 8. Human nature
  • 9. Smooth criminal
  • 10. Dirty Diana
  • 11. Thriller
  • 12. Working day and night
  • 13. Beat it
  • 14. Billie Jean
  • 15. Bad
  • 16. Man ion the mirror

Disco a la venta el 18/09 en amazon USA, fnac

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario