Maltrato femenino

Maltrato femenino
900 840 111

viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

Jennifer López Dance Again …The hits




"Dance Again" featuring Pitbull
"Goin’ In" featuring Flo Rida
"I’m Into You" featuring Lil Wayne
"On The Floor" featuring Pitbull
"Love Don't Cost A Thing"
"If You Had My Love"
"Waiting For Tonight"
"Get Right" featuring Fabolous
"Jenny From The Block" (Track Masters Remix featuring Styles P. & Jadakiss)
"I'm Real" (Remix featuring Ja Rule)
"Do It Well"
"Ain't It Funny" (Remix featuring Ja Rule & Caddillac Tah)
"Feelin' So Good" (Remix featuring Big Pun & Fat Joe)
______________________________________________
"All I Have" featuring LL Cool J (Deluxe Edition only)
"Que Hiciste" (Deluxe Edition only)
"Let’s Get Loud" (Deluxe Edition only)
DVD
Dance Again featuring Pitbull
On The Floor featuring Pitbull      
Love Don't Cost A Thing
If You Had My Love
Waiting For Tonight
Get Right
Jenny From The Block
I'm Real (Remix featuring Ja Rule)
Do It Well
Ain't It Funny (Remix featuring Ja Rule & Caddillac Tah)
Feelin' So Good (Remix featuring Big Pun & Fat Joe)
A la venta a partir del 24 de Julio en amazon (USA), amazon (SP)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario